The demand for real estate in Nandi Hills has boomed because of the Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR) that is set for coming up in the region. The area of Nandi Hills has witnessed major developmental activities due to the boom acting in the form of a major catalyst. Consequently, the demand for flats or apartments in Nandi Hills has very rapidly shot up among investors.
Nandi Hills is majorly popular for its spectacular hills and this area lies 60 kilometers away from the city of Bangalore while Chikballapur town is lying 10 kilometers away from this region. The ITIR has massively enhanced the demand for real estate properties in Nandi Hills. Those people who are looking for apartments and villas here in this region are always in search of wide future appreciation because of the development of the ITIR in the proximity.
This area is home to a plethora of weekend properties that are owned by people from the city of Bangalore. Along with this, here you will also be facilitated with extremely fresh air and a pollution-free environment. In addition to this, there are good roads that are linking the entire area to the main city also.
2 BHK and 3 BHK homes are most preferred when it comes to apartments in Nandi Hills. There are a plethora of prominent real estate builders in Nandi Hills that incorporates K. Raheja, Prestige Group, Sekhar, Puravankara, Brigade, and many others.
In addition to this, there are some of the majorly renowned real estate projects in Nandi Hills that comprise Prestige Sanctuary and many others. In addition to this, Devanahalli and Doddaballapur are some other nearby Nandi Hills localities.
● Nandi Hills is very well-connected to all major parts of Northern Bengaluru via National Highway 7.
● Spectacularly connected to Devanahalli and Chikkaballapur by the newly inaugurated Hebbal Flyover.
● Nandi Hills is situated 39 kilometers away from Kempegowds International Airport.
● It is also very well connected to Bengaluru Central- 60 Kilometers.
● Embassy Manyata Business Park- It is situated at a distance of only 56 kilometers via NH-44.
● Koramangala- It is situated at a distance of only 68 kilometers far away via Bellary Road.
● International Tech Park (ITPB)- Situated only 63 kilometers away through State Highway 104.
● KIADB Industrial Area is only 59 kilometers away from Bellary Road.
● Whitefield is situated at a distance of only 62.6 kilometers through State Highway 104.
● Electronic City is situated at a distance of only 78.7 kilometers through Hosur Road.
Nandi Hills is well-versed with a strong social infrastructure. Reputed schools in the region of Nandi Hills incorporate GITAM University, and Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology, Bengaluru. Leading hospitals in the region of Nandi Hills incorporate Columbia Asia Hospital and Narayan Multispeciality Hospital.
● The proposed Rs. 1,15,000-crore project for the ITIR or Information Technology Investment Region is occupied a 40-kilometer area that is around Nandi Hills.
● The 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road that is going to be 116 kilometers long is going to serve to decongest traffic in the whole stretch.
● The Department of Horticulture is also going to establish a food court.
● A three-and-a-half acre music venue for cultural programs is also proposed.
● There is also a proposal for 140-acre botanical growth with exotic plants.
● Muddenahalli will be linked with Nandi Hills using the Gondola lift system.
● Price Appreciation- Over the last quarter there is an enhancement of 10-25% in prices.
● Current Property Rates- Rs. 10,337- Rs. 17,937 per sq. ft.
Nandi Hills is a hill station in the city of Bengaluru that is a perfect weekend home for many people. However, due to recent developments, in terms of the construction of the ITIR along with its ease of access to the Bengaluru CBD, the realty sector of this area has obtained a massive boost.
Taking into consideration the current price trends in Nandi Hills along with all of the above factors, it is certain that the demand for residential real estate property is established to rise even much more in the future. The rates of recent times are competitive with housing alternatives for the higher-end of the range.